Music|Gossip - A Joyful Noise

We've all been waiting with bated breath for the new release of The Gossip's new album, Joyful Noise since lead singer, Beth Ditto had her hands in other projects. Here are all the songs from the new album. Listen and see what you think.


Track 1: Melody Emergency


Track 2: Perfect World

Track 3: Get a Job

Track 4: Move in the Right Direction

Track 5: Casualties of War

Track 6: Into the Wild


Track 7: Get Lost

Track 8: Involved

Track 9: Horns


Track 10: I Won't Play


Track 11: Love in a Foreign Place I wanted to reserve my comments for the end, giving you guys a chance to sample the entire album first. I love it. I will purchase it from iTunes. A lot of people were upset because this album is more pop than rock. I don't expect to hear the same thing from an artist over and over again. There has to be some evolution whether we like it or not. I really like the direction they've gone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment