Vanity| OOTD: Colors

I rarely do OOTD or Outfit of the Day posts because I don't usually have someone to take pics of me when out and about. Last Sunday, I went out to have some tea with my friend Wynnie (because we're bougie) and I begged her to take soem impromptu shots of me.  It was a lazySunday so the amkeup was super low-key. Spring seems to be trying to peek it's little head out and so I celebrated with color. I wear black everyday, so any chance to wear color and I don't know hot to act.
 
 
I really hate this first pic but what can you do?



I'll get better at this...trust.


Jacket: Lane Bryant| Sweater: AshleyStewart| Pants: Rainbow| Purse| Century 21| Shoes: Steve Madden

1 comment:

  1. You can't afford NOT to check out ASOS.com/curve. And we should do lunch..not necessarily in that order cause I know you're busy. This oufit is boss. You look awsome!!

    ReplyDelete