Vanity| Face of the Day: Amethyst Lips

If you follow me on Facebook, you've already seen this picture of me. This pic documents a rare moment of me wearing makeup on my day off. 

I let my Twin pick out a hair color for me without questioning him and I think he did a bang-up job. Its Warm Brown by Feria.

 I bought the glasses from a street vendor in the St. Marks strip in the East Village. $10.

 Face: MAC Concealer in NC 50 (worn as foundation) - this is the lightest formula MAC has (in my findings)
Cheeks: (dubiously complicated) MAC Lovejoy on apples of cheeks.(pink bronze color) MAC Lovething on backs of cheeks (reddish color) MAC Blunt under cheekbones as a contour (dark brown)
Lips: Clinique Creamshaper Pencil in Starry Plum (dark purple color) MAC Up the Amp Lipstick (lavendar) Illamasqua Fierce Lip Gloss - gives it that icy purple color.

a picture in natural sunlight so that you see the makeup is not that severe.

te gusta?

1 comment:

  1. Just found this blog thru your twitter page- you are so gawjus honey!!! ♥ the hair!

    ReplyDelete