Want| Home Decor

Around this time, everyone kind of goes into acquisition mode...its a part of our society that I hate...the need to have THINGS. I try not to be like that....but everyone asks you...what do you want...and people rarely take no for an answer...so this is what I want....from no one in particular.

This edition is courtesy of Urban Outfitters. If you know of any cool home decor store...let me know.

 How CUTE is this as a welcome mat for the home? Its totally me as I'm into foreign languages and such.... $19..buy here

 This is GORGEOUS! I am going to get this for myself when it becomes available in January. I need this in my life. $68 here.


 I LOVE this! $12 here

 YES! $34 here
This is gorgeous and I'm a little obsessed with elephants. $29 here

So, there you have it...not tooo expensive but lovely, nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment