Bibliophile| Time's Twisted Arrow (The Chronos Files #1) by Rysa Walker

 
 
I really hate anthologies and Rysa Walker's book is the reason why...because you get invested in the characters/situations and then the book ends but you're not done!
 
Mix 1 part historical fiction, 2 parts YA, 3 parts time travel, and a dose of great writing and you have this novel. I always get nervous when people write historical fiction novels because I always think they're going to not abolish slavery or it will be boring and you have to know stuff about history, but this book kept me on my toes. There were many twists and turns. Super imaginitive, Walker does what all writers are supposed to do and that is make you believe that this could actually happen. I read this on my way to/from work and this made my commute enjoyable. It was light and fun which is what I look for in novels. After a long day at work, the last thing I want to do is pick up something depressing.
 
I would definitely recommend picking this book up even if you're not into any of the genres I mentioned. I'm not into YA or time travel but this book changed my mind. I can't wait to see what Kate does next. Does she and Trey fall in love? Will Katherine be cured of her tumor? What are the Cyrsists planning?
 
The Kindle version is only $2.99! You can't beat that!Get it here!
 
My overall rating: 4 Lipsticks. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment