Travel| What I Packed

If you follow me on any social networking sites, you know that I will go on a European adventure this week. I will be in London Friday and Saturday. Sunday and Monday, I will be in Paris. Tuesday, Brussels. Wednesday/Thursday, Amsterdam and then back to London Friday and Saturday! If you're in any of these places, please message me and we can meet up!

Here's what I packed!
makeup bag

I chose a gel liner that I could wear on the top and bottom lashes without fuss. Mine is Maybelline...it's magic! Bad Gal Waterproof liner because I'll probably be sleeping in my makeup. Honey blush from Black Radiance for a natural glow. Benefit Watt's Up to pump up the radiance. Travel is hard on skin and a little highlighter goes a long way. Speaking of a little going a long way, Benefit Boi-ing will help with those bags under my eyes. Lashes for my birthday. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish is the only setting powder I use. It's light and perfect. Instead of bringing lots of shadows, I will focus on my lips with a red, orange, deep plum and bright pink in my bag. MAC Matchmaster is super easy to put on, lightweight and evens me out without me feeling like I have war pant on. Of course I couldn't go anywhere without my brows. I'm going with the MAC Stud Pencil and the Tweezerman for Benefit Brow Brush.
In My Suitcase

 
 

I wanted to go with the 5 x 5 rule which means 5 pants, 5 tops but I substituted one of the pants for a dress. Technically, I'm wearing an outfit to the airport, so that's the 5th pant...oh whatever! I have a gray long-sleeved top, a denim shirt and pink, black and green sweaters. For pants, I have jeggings in blue, gray, brown and black. I'll be in Paris for my birthday which dictates an LBD! I have a skull cap for the old and accessories to kind of punch up my outfit. Sneakers for all the walking I'll be doing, boots for the weather and booties for my bday dress. SIMPLE! Everything will mix and match with each other and make it super easy to get dressed.
to the airport


I really wanted a no-muss no-fuss airport outfit. Planes are always super cold and the weather is fickle, so layers were a good choice. I'll be wearing a black long-sleeved top, a hoodie that is fleece-lined, my comfy velvet leggings and my knee boots. I know the boots are a bit difficult to get on and off but they would take up too much space in my bag, so wearing them will have to do. Also, I could never forget some funky sunglasses for the morning when I'm sure I will LOOK like I traveled across a few time zones. So, there you have it. What would you pack for 10 days abroad? Have you been on an international trip? What did you pack? Any feedback?

1 comment:

  1. You have such good taste:)I hope you have an amazing time and I can't wait to see your blogs about from your trip

    ReplyDelete