#HolidayGlam Look - #PurpleReign



I promise no filter was used My camera takes pictures like this.

Most holiday looks call for sparkle and shine! I'm giving you loads of both! Let's get into how to achieve the look!




Brows:
1. MAC Spiked + Clean Mascara brush to blend out.
2. MAC NW40 Studio Finish Concealer underneath brow bone to hide errant hairs

Eyes:
1. Eyeshadow Primer. I used MAC Taylor Grey Paint Pot. It's my jam. I've tried others this works for me all over the eyes.
2. MAC Swiss Chocolate in the crease of the eye. I have very heavily hooded eyes. Without this transitional color, you would see even less of my lid. Yes, its possible.
3. MAC All That Glitters (this is my favorite pearly colored eye shadow. It works on all skin tones) on the lid.
4. Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter in Pyrotechnics. I sprayed my brush with hair spray and then applied the glitter to my lids. This is an old drag queen trick but it works. I have Too Faced Glitter Glue and I like it although it does feel really sticky but in a bind, just know that hair spray works ;)


5. Tarte liquid liner on top of Inglot #77 gel liner. (Reviews coming soon!)
6. Red Cherry Lashes #16


Skin:
I used MAC Matchmaster in 7.5 all over my skin. Underneath my eyes, I use MAC Peach Lustre (Review coming soon) as my highlighter base and also MAC NW40 Studio Finish Concealer. Because I have dry skin and also because I wanted to keep my skin dewy, I skipped powder.

Highlight:
Benefit's Watt's Up is my JAM for a champagne highlight on all skin tones. I've said this before. It's my go to highlighter.

Lips:
I used MAC Blooz Pencil as a liner but feel free to use any purple or blue liner with Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick in 14. It's described as a pearly dark violet lipstick. I love the sheen on it. The color is a bit sheer so I definitely built it up.


There you have it! #HolidayGlam Look -  #PurpleReign
If you're in NYC, be sure to book your ticket to my makeup party on New Year's Eve!

Make sure you're following me on IG for more looks: @Dalipstickbandit

No comments:

Post a Comment