#FaceOff|#PrettyPunk

 Once upon a time, I worked for MAC and my manager said that I should embrace the ugly. My everyday look was always pretty and I should try and not make things look too perfect or too pretty.
I feel like with this look, I'm definitely embracing more of the ugly.



The deets: 

Brows:
MAC Spiked with Boy Girl brow gel 

Eyes:
I just bought the Urban Decay Vice 3 palette and I'm sooooo happy I did!

Crease: First I put Bondage (dark purple with a slight sheen)nin the crease and added a bit of Alchemy (deep fuschia satin) on top to lighten it up.  
On my lid, I used Sonic (red-copper color). 
I used Black Radiance Cream Eyeliner and Benefit's They're Real Mascara.



Lips are MAC Haute Couture (limited edition from last year...matte black lipstick) 

Anywho..I love this look and I look completely different from my day to day. What do you guys think? Will you be taking this opportunity to challenge yourself to try something different? 


Don't forget! Tickets are on sale to get makeup done on NYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment