Eats| No-Mayo Tuna Recipe


I don't know if tuna is apart of a typical vegan diet but I needed to eat some type of meat-like substance and I had this in the house. A lot of what I cook is basically what I have lying around. Being a bachelorette, it's not much usually.

Ingredients:
1 can of white albacore in water
Olive oil.
1 Tomato (diced)
1 bunch of spinach
1/2 avocado
1/2 red onion (diced)
1/2 cucumber (diced)
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 bunch of romaine lettuce

A lot of the no-mayo recipes wanted me to use the avocado as the congealing factor aka as the mayo. Instead, I drained the tuna and used a cap full of oil in a bowl with all the diced ingredients mixed.
I layed the romaine lettuce down first and the bunch of spinach. I placed the tuna in the middle of the plate and placed sliced avocado around it.  I sprinkled a dash of pepper and a dash of salt on top and ate as a salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment