#BanditBeauty|June #Empties

Ok, so I know it's almost the middle of July (I've been busy! tuh!) but I wanted to share my monthly empties. Basically, these are things that I love so much that I scraped the bottom of the container to use the last of it.
I feel like I don't usually have a lot of empties because I have a lot of products that I keep in rotation but I must admit, there are some things that you just keep reaching for in the morning!



First, Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser, $19.50
What the Company Says:

A mild facial cleanser formulated for all skin types.

  • Thoroughly cleanses skin and removes makeup without over-drying or stripping skin of its natural oils
  • Dissolves excess oil, dirt, and debris
  • PH-balanced to maintain skin’s natural balance
  • Tested for safety and gentleness
  • A customer favorite
What I Think:
This cleanser is awesome. It definitely lives up to the claims they make. I like for my cleansers to give me that squeaky clean feeling without feeling like I washed my face with alcohol. It's so not drying but it's also not greasy. You only need a dime-sized amount. No lie! I bought the 5.0 fl oz tube in AUGUST 2013! I've been squeezing out every last drop of it until like 2 days ago....it's BRILLIANT!

Definitely will be buying again!

Next, Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter, $30

What the Company Says:
What it is:
A soft-focus highlighter for face.

What it does:
This cream-to-powder highlighter turns up the wattage with a delicate, gorgeous champagne glow. Its smooth application and luminous sheen switches on the "wow" factor for any complexion. Apply it to cheeks and browbones, then sculpt with the soft-glow blender for your perfect gleam.

What the I Say:
I can't in good faith, tell you how long I've had this product. Possibly, for a year or so.It's perfect on almost all skin tones but I love it on medium to deep girls. This is the one highlighter I never share that I'm wearing. I love that it's creamy and ends up with a powdery finish but it doesn't move. It's just gorgeous! When it didn't turn anymore, I was devastated. :(

Lastly,Trader Joe's Coconut Oil, $6-$10

I would brave the line at Trader Joe's to get my hands on this stuff. It's organic and virgin and all that jazz but it's half the price of getting it at a health food store. I use this everywhere: on my hair, face and body. You can also cook with it. It's lightweight and it melts into your skin. Be advised, if you want to try it, it is comedogenic and acenic, which means.....it will cause break outs. (look at me, I use fancy words!) I have normal to dry skin that is eczema prone so, gives me all ze moisture! I love it.

That's it for now. I can't be telling you all mah secrets. Stay tuned for my Netflix obsessions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment