#NetflixFaves| June Watch List

If you're like me....(and don't own a TV)....Netflix is your savior, but you never quite know what to watch. Let me help you out. This is what I've watched during the month of June. Maybe you'll find your new fave.
Charmed
   
Because life is hard and the late 90's were great and who doesn't wish that they could be an attractive witch?

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

Because don't gay guys know EVERYTHING? lol...mindless entertainment and the transformations are awesome!
InkMaster

Because crazy people agreed to have strangers tattoo them...who knew?
Drinking Buddies

Because Olivia Wilde is my bestie in my head even when she has questionable morals.

Lost Girl

It's sexy science fiction!

Crimes of the Century

Because everyone should know about the crazy things people have done in the world and why....

No comments:

Post a Comment