Travel| EuroTrippin: Last Looks London

I figured it was high time I wrapped this series up. From Amsterdam, I went back to London for 2 more days as I was flying out of Heathrow.

The first day, I went to the Twinings Tea Store right next to the Royal Courts.
The Royal Courts glowed my favorite color!



tea on both sides...wow

I then went to SoHo. Omg! It's so pretty! Of course by this time, it was raining.
the stores in SoHo
 I went to Sketch, a fancy restaurant in SoHo...thing is...I didn't know it was fancy until I got there and was dressed in jeans and sneakers on a Friday night. Whoops!
mac n cheese
 The decor....

I wanted to take this home

dessert
 The food was okay. The service was decent. The bathroom was the main attraction. It was so cool. There were egg pods that were like bathroom stalls.


 


Last look at SoHo

I caught a movie at CineWorld...amazing escalator...lol. I saw Wreck It Ralph. I wanted to see something British but I couldn't wait hours for it...Wreck It Ralph made me smile though...

The next day, I took a trip to Harrods.




statue on abuilding...cool


Harrods feels way too expensive for my taste...and it was so crowded and busy! I spent 5 minutes and had to leave!

The Egyptian--themed escalator area.



even the pay phone is fancy


 

I then went to Liverpool Station


I grabbed a bite to eat at a little tavern and then went to Oxford St to shop. I was tired of being a tourist so, I just stopped taking pictures at this point, lol.

 More on Europe, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment