Travel| EuroTripping: Part 3: London Day 2:

I took London by bus. I used the Golden Tours sightseeing trolley and I paid $56 for a 24 hour ticket + entrance to the London Eye which saved me about $30 from buying it separate and the day of as the tickets were £33 and £19 respectively.
 
Because I visited during the Winter (the off-season), I had the whole bus to myself! :)
 
 
The horse guards at the palace.
 
Trafalgar Square


The Beatles are Back!

I'm a HUGE Sherlock Holmes fan!

Didn't get to eat here but I wish....


 Tower Bridge, easily one of the prettiest bridges in Europe


the grounds of Buckingham Palace
 
London is beautiful when the weather cooperates

 A constant reminder to look where the traffic would be. I almost died a few times.

Obligatory red telephone pic :)
 
 
I took the bus to Paris overnight. A lot of toilets in Europe, you have to pay to use. 30 pence to use a public toilet that was cleaner than a lot of public toilets in the US.
 
More photos on Facebook
 
<<< Go back: London Day 1 
 >>>>>Go Forward: Paris Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment