Vanity| FOTD: Wintry Purple


For my first day back from my European adventure, I chose a simple look in theory. Smokey eyes are the easiest look to accomplish if you want to look like you tried. I paired it with a pop of color or my lips to make the weather seem less bleak. The photos were taken on my way to work in natural light.

Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC 50
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer #4 as a highlighter on nose, around brows and under eyes.
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Deep Dark as an all-over powder.

Brows:
I use MAC pencil in Stud to create the outline of my brows and Benefit Brow Zings in Dark to fill them in.

Eyes:
Maybelline cream liner in black as a base. Black eyeshadow from the Urban Decay Naked Palette all over the lid. Maybelline cream liner on the water line and as a liner. Benefit They're Real Mascara

Cheeks:
Inglot Pressed Powder in 68 as a contour/blush

Lips
MAC Magenta Lip Pencil
OCC Lip Tar in Hoochie

No comments:

Post a Comment